Mountain Experience offers Chitwan tour with combination of Kathmandu. The Chitwan and Kathmandu tour is the best for luxury travelers those are not interested or able for the mountain trekking. Nepal has many historical Monuments, temples, gompas, shrines and monasteries that make Nepal a kaleidoscope for holidays in the sunshine.
There are also numerous places with unique geographies to have a Jungle Safari, as there are lush green flatlands in the Terai belt of Nepal’s teeming eastern region covered with dense green forest that stretches across the southern part of Nepal. The Chitwan tour offers entirely different wilderness from that of Nepal’s great Himalayas. Your visit to Nepal remains incomplete without seeing the beauty of this region and Chitwan is the best place to encounter the wild of a different kind which is similar to the conservation parks we go through at some of the highest altitudes on earth.
The Chitwan National Park was declared a conservation zone in 1973 & is home to a great number of wildlife, ever so rich in floras and faunas. The wildlife and the landscapes are truly breathtaking in Chitwan. The Chitwan is only 150m above sea level, the region gets steamy & hot from March-June, with peak temperatures reaching 39°C in the shade and short grass in the area during Feb-May makes the best game-viewing season you will ever experience. And the autumn months are heavenly bliss, with stunning Himalayan views and in winter (December-January), Chitwan is so pleasantly warmed compared to Kathmandu…you’d just love to be there.
We have perfect 07day itinerary for the luxury travelers that includes tour of Kathmandu valley, Chitwan and Nagarkot. The tour is the best tour for the family with children and the tour starts with sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley, drive to Chitwan Park, spend few days in Chitwan then to Nagarkot and have Bhaktapur sightseeing before taking flight to return home.
Chitwan Kathmandu Tour Highlights
Visiting the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu incluidng Monkey Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Squire, Bouddhanath Stupa and Bhaktapur Durbar Squire.
Scenic drive to Chitwan National park.
Unique Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
Elephant Safari in Chitwan.
Option of taking Everest Mountain Flight.
All the airport transfers by private tourist vehicle.
• Three nights’ hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
• One night hotel in Nagarkot incluidng breakfast.
• Two night’s hotel in Chitwan on full board basis (breaksfast, Lunch and Dinner) with all the mentioned jungle Activities.
• Transportation from Kathmandu to Chitwan – Nagarkot- Kathmandu by private vehicle.
• All the applicable entrance fees.
• Local guide for the tour.
• Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
• Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour (except while you are in Chitwan).
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Tips for the guide & driver.
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.