A tour to the birth place of lord Buddha!
The Lumbini is one of the ten world sites for religious pilgrimage and sole source of worlds one of the major religions–Buddhism and the source of world peace and prosperity, and no doubt one of the places to be visited in your lifetime. Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha, is one of the most popular destinations for the worlds over one million Buddhists, It does not mean it is only popular for Buddhists religious people but also popular for any individual searching for peace and serenity in life, It is located in the south-western Nepal, in the Terai (plain-land), approximately 300 km away from Kathmandu.
• All the airport transfers by private vehicles.
• Three night’s hotel Kathmandu including breakfast.
• Two nights Hotel in Lumbini including breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
• All the Transportation Sightseeing in the Kathmandu valley and Lumbini by private tourist vehicles.
• All the applicable entrance fees.
• Tour guide throughout the tour.
• Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
• Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
• Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the Kathmandu.
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Tips for the guide & driver.
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.