Larkya Peak 6249m is inside Manaslu conservation area which is least common to western tourist. This peak is a bit tricky but is not so difficult to climb technically. Along the route there are settlements offering opportunity to discover sites and natives with different culture, ancient monasteries, prayer flags and wheels dotted along are always a familiar site throughout the trek.
The route to the majestic Larkya peak leads through Gorkha in the northwest. The seasonable road goes to Labubesi – continues Sotikhola. Trekking path goes through the Jagat – Ghap – Lho – Samagau – Samdo. There are tea house / Guest house until Dharmasal. You need to sleep and eat at list two nights in Base camp by tented camp. Many climbers start climbing from Base camp, however you can make camp in High camp.
Top from Larkya peak inspiring view of Kang Guru (6981m), Annapurna II (7937m), Himlung Himal (7126m) is at its best.
Mountain Experience Team organize Larkya peak climbing starting trekking from Aarkhet or Sotikhola to Larky Phedi or call Darmasala and heading to High camp and summit to Larkya Peak. After summit Larky peak trekking crossing to Larky pass continues to Dharapani.
The Trip cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Details to obtain a Quote.
• Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers.
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan as itinerary – Twin Sharing Room (3 star Hotel).
• Accommodation during the trekking and Climbing.
• All Land Transport.
• Climbing Cargo both ways.
• Climbing Permit (NMA permits).
• National Park and Conservation fees.
• Trekking Permits.
• Food – 3 times during the Trekking, Base Camp and high camp for member & staffs.
• Nepali Kitchen Helper for Base Camp & High Camp.
• Porters transport – bag, food and equipments (if necessary).
• Necessary Porters / staffs.
• Tents for base camp/ High Camp.
• Foam Mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store.
• Tables & Chairs, all necessary Cooking gears.
• A First Aid, safety, basic/advance trained, & Government licensed holder English Speaking Trekking and Climbing Guide.
• Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Mountain Experience Hiking Team staffs.
• First Aid Kit.
• Travel & Rescue arrangement.
• All government taxes.
• Farewell dinner.
• Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
• Personal trekking/ climbing equipments.
• Insurance: Travel/Accident/Medical /emergency evacuation.
• Nepal Visa fee US$ 40 for 90 days & US$ 25 for 30 days Per person.
• Extra Climbing Sherpa US$ 350 Per Sherpa (if require private climbing guide).
• Sherpa Summit Bonus or Tips.
• Hot and cold drinks during the trekking.
• Extra Porter which can be paid at base camp (if need).
• All other personal nature expenses