Paldor Peak Climbing being in one of the mass of the Ganesh Himal, but still its position somewhat removed from the main range of the Ganesh. On reaching the summit, a panoramic views awaits you, stretching from Mt. Maccahapuchare (Fish Tail) in the Annapurnas range, all the way to the peaks of the Khumbu region along with the Mt. Shisapangma and the brown hills of Tibet. After the strenuous wonderful climb, a pleasant walk back to the busy bazaar of Trisuli via the scenic route of Tiru Danda and Pansing Bhanjyang. A ni hours drive on the winding road will brings back to the civilization in Kathmandu.
Paldor is one of the most prominent peaks visible out of that long chain, around one can see as far as to Kathmandu, is theGanesh I (7,405 meters), summit / tip of the Ganesh Himal which, together with the Langtang Himal, is the part of the Greater Himalaya which lies closest to Kathmandu. Bill Tillman during his course of exploration of the Ganesh has made the first ascent of Paldor, since then it has become the significant mountain to be climbed in Nepal. We find less number of trekkers / visitors to this area may be because as there none of the world’s 8,000 meter high giants amongst the Ganesh or Langtang Himalaya.
From the summit of Paldor itself, there are stunning views of many of the great peaks of the Nepal Himalaya, including the Annapurnas, Manaslu and Shisapangma. The walk-in to Paldor is a classic Nepalese ridge walking. This is a splendid trekking peak, with the considerable amount of interesting facts, which we can expect to have the mountain to ourselves -something which we cannot claim for anything else where in other popular trekking region. This adventurous trek is one of the most outstanding journeys in the whole Himalaya Range.
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour and all entry fees as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot/cold filter water, tea & coffee during the trek.
* Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 persons) if
necessary, their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tent, kitchen utensils and mattresses).
* Langtang National Park Permit and all necessary permits.
* Paldor Peak Permit and Garbage Deposit.
* Climbing Guide (Sherpa) Equipments Charge and insurance.
* All transportation.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel medical insurance ( which must be cover emergency Helicopter rescue evacuations)
* International air fare to and from Nepal
* Nepal Tourist Visa.
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call,
* Personal Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to
hire or buy in Kathmandu,
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…